Thursday, March 19, 2009

Disneyland - March 2009

This past week we had a small family reunion in Disneyland and it was really fun. We spent the time leisurly strolling around the park with an occasional ride. Laura and her family, Russ, Torry, Tyler, Joe, Weston, and Katelyn partied with us too. Lonnie's brother Wyatt and his wife Tasha and son Rowdy joined us too. Lonnie's sisterLaura showed me a few "back ways" around the park that I didn't know about. All in all - a lot of MEMORIES were made and will stay with us for a long time. Chiro time!!!!













I've never had "ears" with my name on them so Lonnie and I took care of that.


On the last day before we came home, we went to Huntington beach for a little renewal of that ole' ocean feeling.






3 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun!!! Jer and I LOVE Disney!!! Looks like a great memories were made, maybe we should get together and scrap it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you had a good time! I wish I could have been there with you, making some memories too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the group pictures in Picasa (the collage button on the bottom). We loved going to DL with you guys! Having Lonnie there was incredibly awesome, no problem at all! We need to play more while we can!

    ReplyDelete